Kathy earned a bachelor’s degree from Cornell College in 1984 and a Master’s Degree from Emory University in Georgia in 1985. After she and Gino were married in 1986, she left the work force and for the next 20 years became a full-time stay-at-home mom to Andy, Teresa, Nicholas, Marissa and Timothy. She then worked as an instructor in the pre-K program at Overbrook School for 7 years. Kathy stays involved in our community through her volunteer work, especially through Mulier Care, a community-based organization that assists women with unplanned pregnancies.
MEET THE KIDS
- Andy is a 2009 graduate of the University of Notre Dame. He entered the seminary immediately upon his graduation from Notre Dame, and spent 6 years studying biblical theology in Rome, Italy. He was ordained on June 12, 2015, and currently serves as Associate Pastor at St. Henry’s Catholic Church and part-time theology teacher at Father Ryan High School.
- Teresa is a 2011 graduate of Aquinas College. Since her graduation from college, she has principally been involved in pre-K education in Middle Tennessee. She is currently working on her Dad’s campaign as communications director.
- Nicholas is a 2012 graduate of Vanderbilt University and a 2015 graduate of Emory law school in Atlanta, Georgia. He currently works as a trial attorney at Leader, Bulso & Nolan, PLC.
- Marissa is a 2014 graduate of the University of Notre Dame and currently is on medical leave from her Masters of Theological Studies program at Notre Dame.
- Timothy is a 2016 graduate of Aquinas College. He is licensed as a registered nurse and will shortly be pursuing a pre-med degree from Vanderbilt University.